Sales Assistant/Key Holder: Whitby
Since 1975 Baytree Interiors has been retailing their own unique brand of Interior Accessories and Gifts from our shops across Yorkshire. Baytree Interiors now offers on-line our extensive range of distinctive Furniture, which includes everything from Stylish Shabby Chic to Contemporary Elegance, plus Modern and Traditional Lighting and Garden Accessories as well as beautiful Art Products. We are looking for advisors to deliver and implement exceptional customer service standards in line with company expectations, replenish products and merchandise displays on the shop floor. www.baytree-interiors.co.uk
Our two Baytree Interiors stores in Whitby are beautifully presented and we have a good selection for all tastes. From classic to contemporary we can help you create a fabulous room. If you need a gift our accessories range has something for everyone. With an excellent team of staff who have the experience and skills to deliver excellent service.
· Implement Customer service standards in line with company standards.
· Developing knowledge and expertise of products and merchandising plans.
· Replenish products and displays on the shop floor.
· Working with store colleagues
· Maintain excellent housekeeping standards
· Keep a timely attendance and awareness of the working schedule.
· Adhere to company procedures relating to security .cash handling and health and safety.
· Be proactive in sharing knowledge in a team environment.
· Be a good representative of Baytree Interiors and go the extra mile to deliver good customer service.
Product Knowledge and expertise within the retail industry. Interiors and furniture knowledge would be advantageous
If you love to be surrounded by beautiful things and Baytree interiors has many striking and unique products, which our staff get very excited about. It is the feeling they want their customers to have when they enter both our Baytree Stores in Whitby.
Whitby is a tourist attraction, we have customers visiting from all over the country.
The Baytree Interiors large glass window displays have become a talking point as well as the level of customer service customers are receiving and the competitive prices we have on offer.
Strong sales knowledge and experience required. Ability to be key holder and close business at end of day as well as open the business in the morning. Knowledge of businesses within the Whitby area is a key requirement. Immediate start would be desirable.
15 hour temporary 3 month contract
Includes weekend work (Saturday and/or Sunday)
Good rate of pay dependent upon age & experience.
Job Type: Temporary (3 months) Part-time 15 hours may be up to 30 hours depending on business needs.
Full training will be given
To apply, please send through your current CV and a covering letter, detailing why you would like to apply for the position, to: firstname.lastname@example.org