Baytree Interiors despatch items for delivery within the UK via Parcelforce, Interlink or DX with 3 days of your order being placed. Most items are despatched on a trackable 24 hr or next working day service. Sometimes consignments slightly further afield such as Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands and Islands will take slightly longer, perhaps up to 48-72 hours dependant on precise location. All European orders are sent via Euro 48 service. Beyond Europe we use the International Scheduled service. We may use alternative carriers, depending on the volume of parcels to be sent.
We regret that once an order has been despatched and is in the hands of the couriers the delivery time is beyond our control and subject to local conditions. Timescales, therefore, cannot be 100% guaranteed. It is important that you supply us with a correct/valid email address with every order and where possible a mobile phone number. Carriers will send out tracking information to email addresses or mobile devices. Each carrier offers different services: Parcelforce will email or send text messages 90 minutes before delivery is to be made, Interlink will give you an hour window and DX will email the night before.
Carriers will only deliver to your doorstep. The service does not extend to bringing the delivery into your home, whether upstairs or down. Neither do they provide an unpacking service and therefore will not remove packaging. For large consignments, your goods may arrive on a pallet so you will need to ensure that you have enough help to unload the item.
Standard Delivery Upgrades available:
- If you wish to have an item delivered on a Saturday please select the Saturday delivery option. You will be charged an additional fee for this. Sunday deliveries are currently being trialled by carrier companies in some areas. We will roll this out when possible. Please note, not every delivery depot offers weekend services.
- Selected Day Delivery, including Next Day Delivery is also available. You will be charged an additional fee for this and will be required to select the day of your choice during the checkout process.
Subject to the foregoing, our standard delivery service will despatch orders within 3 days of your order been placed. Orders placed using our Selected Day Delivery will be despatched to arrive on the selected day.
GB Mainland Standard Delivery Costs
- Standard Delivery Charge £5.95
- All orders over £300 will qualify for FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
- Standard Delivery upgrades available:
- Selected Day Delivery, including Next Day: + £12.95
- Saturday Delivery: + £15
Scottish Highlands & Islands £12.95
Rest of the UK £13.95 (Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands)
Baytree Interiors have partnered with Panther Warehousing to offer our customers a two man delivery service.
All products with the Enhanced Delivery on will be delivered using our dedicated 2 MAN team within 5 to 15 working days. Alternatively, you can choose this delivery method at checkout. Once your order has been placed, our Enhanced Delivery team will contact you directly, within 1-3 working days, to inform you of the delivery slot available. This service will ensure your large, heavy or more fragile items are delivered safely and in perfect condition on a mutually suitable date.
Please inform our Enhanced Delivery team of any access issues both outside and inside your home that may hinder delivery, for example, narrow roads and/or small doorways/corridors.
Enhanced Delivery Upgrades Available:
- Room of choice: Have your new purchases delivered directly into the room of your choice and Panther will take away all the packaging from your delivery.
- Weekend Delivery: Only home on the weekend? Upgrade your delivery to a weekend delivery service to ensure you will be home to receive your new purchases.
Once the delivery has been made please check the item thoroughly before signing for it. Any damage must be noted on the delivery sheet before signing or alternatively, you can refuse the delivery.
If an item has been delivered by a 2 MAN delivery team, a collection will need to take place in the same way. Please contact our Customer Service team to arrange this.
Please note the Enhanced Delivery service is for UK Mainland only.
GB Mainland Enhanced Delivery Costs
- Two man delivery service £15
- Enhanced Delivery Upgrades available
- Room of your choice delivery, including the removal of packaging materials: + £10
- Weekend Delivery: + £15
- All orders over £500 will qualify for FREE ENHANCED DELIVERY to the room of your choice.
International Delivery Destinations*
- The Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg £15.95
- Denmark, France, Germany & Monaco £15.95
- Italy & Spain £27.95
- Corsica, Greece & Portugal £29.95
- Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland £36.95
- Bulgaria, Canary Islands and Gibraltar £46.95
- Estonia, Latvia, Malta, Romania & Turkey £69.95
For all other countries please Contact Baytree Interiors for a delivery quote before purchasing.
*Please note should a consignment be over 30kg in physical or volumetric weight we may have to make alternative shipping arrangements which may be more expensive. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss options and advise. If you have any queries regarding shipping charges please contact us before placing your order.
Please be aware charges will apply for return deliveries resulting from cancellation so please fully consider the information in this section.
Are there any access problems?
Please tell us at the point of order if your home or room is difficult to access. This will affect how we deliver your furniture and may involve an additional charge.
Have you ordered a large piece?
Some of our pieces are quite large so please take not of the dimensions featured on individual product pages. Take due care to ensure they will fit into your home on delivery. For assistance in measuring up please read our guide here.
Please be at home at the scheduled delivery time.
We will send an email at least 24 hours prior to the selected delivery date confirming your order has been despatched. Carriers will send out tracking information to email addresses or mobile devices. Each carrier offers different services: Parcelforce will email or send text messages 90 minutes before delivery is to be made, Interlink will give you an hour window and TNT will email the night before.
If you are not at home when the delivery arrives it is likely to be taken away to avoid delay to other customers. Charges will apply for redelivery caused by cancellation. In the UK, a charge of £25 will be made for re-delivery or collection. Outside of the UK, please get in touch with our customer services section.
You will be asked to check and sign for your furniture.
On delivery, we ask you to check the consignment and sign a Proof of Delivery document. This document confirms that you have received your order in satisfactory condition and that there has been no damage to your property. Goods cannot be left unchecked. Any issues must be reported to customer services immediately.
An adult must be present.
An adult must be present to accept delivery. Only an adult can sign the Proof of Delivery document.