Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Baytree Interiors website which is owned and operated by Hill Giftware Ltd. Our products are available to you on the website subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read through them carefully before placing your order. By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to orders placed subsequent to such changes in the Terms & Conditions.
Our acceptance of an order does not take place until the ordered goods have been despatched; at this point the purchase contract will be made. We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may result from the product ordered being unavailable from stock, our inability to obtain authorisation of payment or the identification of an error within the product information including price or promotion. If there are any problems with your order we shall endeavour to contact you.
The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
Baytree Easter Egg Hunt Facebook Competition
Our Facebook competition is running from 13/04/2017 until 17/04/2017. This competition is for the chance to win one of three £100 Baytree Interiors Gift Vouchers which can be used in store only. To enter take a picture of our illusive gold egg in store, upload it to your Facebook profile tag us @BaytreeInteriors along with #BaytreeEggHunt.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditionsThe promoter is Baytree Interiors.
- To enter you must like our page in order to tag us, upload you photo along with the hashtag given.
- Employees of Baytree Interiors or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 17/04/2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The vouchers are none transferable.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Buy One Get One Half Price Terms and Conditions
- Buy any item and receive 50% off the second item. Discount will be applied to the cheapest item(s).
- Only exclusions which apply to this offer are items which are considered “seconds”.
- In order to qualify for this promotional offer, the products must be purchased within one order. The 50% discount will be applied automatically to the lowest priced qualifying product.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- There is no limit as to how many times this promotion can be used, however this offer is subject to availability, and Baytree Interiors reserve the right to amend or terminate the offer at any time.
- Offer has no cash equivalent.
- No adjustments on previous purchases.
- Online orders must enter promotion code BOGHP within the gift voucher input on the basket page.
- Offer is only available in participating Baytree Interiors stores in the UK. Any returns in accordance with our refund policy will be credited at the full price of the item less any discount applied through the applicable promotion.
Accuracy of information
We try to be as accurate as possible when describing our products, however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. All sizes and measurements are approximate; however, we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
The products in our clearance/offers department are marked down by up to 70% off their previous full retail prices. These items are not included in, or subject to, other offers that we may run from time to time on this website (for example percentage discounts off the value of your shopping basket) as they have already been heavily discounted. Therefore, for items in the clearance department, no additional discounts are applicable to the prices that they are already marked down to.
Buying Baytree Interiors products online is fast, straightforward, convenient and safe. When you wish to buy the items you have selected, your browser makes a connection to the secure section of our website which is different from a normal Internet browsing connection. Your browser should show an icon to indicate that it has made a secure connection and that your personal information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
Payment can be made by any method specified on our website. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
Privacy and data protection
We take your privacy seriously and will treat all of your personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws in the UK to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. The data which you supply to us will enable us and our processors to fulfil your order and to provide you with the best possible service.
We collect the data that you enter on this site and we track how you use the site using cookies. We use this information to deliver your order and to save you having to type in the same information every time you visit our site. We also use it for anonymous analysis about how customers use our website.
In terms of your name, address and other contact information you will be given the opportunity, when placing and order or registering on our website, to tell us how you would like this information to be treated.
If you have any further queries about how we use your data, or if you want to delete your information from our records, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to and from other websites
Our website may include links to other internet sites. We do not endorse any such websites and we are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk.
You may only link to this website with our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link which, in our sole opinion, is inappropriate or controversial.
You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which include complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
Limitation of liability
To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, in no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages whatsoever arising out of access to, or the use of or inability to use, this website or any information contained in it or arising out of the services we provide, including loss of profit and the like, whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Disclaimer of warranty
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third-party rights. All such information, services and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach or misuse of these Terms and Conditions.
All content and other material available on this website or which forms part of the services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, software and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of Hill Giftware Ltd. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered marks of Hill Giftware Ltd, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the United Kingdom and other countries, and are protected by the United Kingdom and international trademark laws. All other trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
Duty and customs
If your order is to be delivered outside the European Union, it may attract import duty and local sales taxes which must be paid upon receipt of the shipment. These rules vary by country and your local government determines duty and customs charges. Baytree Interiors not responsible for payment of these duties and local sale taxes.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our products and services and of our website and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations (save in respect of those made fraudulently).
If any of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the website or our services.
These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The listing of an item does not necessarily imply the article is currently in stock.